Princeton Satellite Systems, Inc. is a small company specializing in aerospace control and simulation technology. Our agility and focus on software development enables us to rapidly develop innovative solutions to a wide range of aerospace and control problems. Our commercial software products enable our customers to pursue the same types of demanding, state-of-the-art applications.
Our satellite control experience dates back over 20 years and includes the complete flight control software for a GEO communications satellite. Additional flight programs and consulting projects include:
- GPS IIR control system design
- TDRS moment management system
- PRISMA safe orbit guidance mode
- Passive magnetic control for 3U gravity gradient CubeSat
- Precision pointing for 6U 3-axis stabilized CubeSat
Our software development expertise encompasses real-time control systems but also iPhone apps, web services, Unix and Mac application development, and general MATLAB programming. Our core products and competencies include:
- MATLAB toolboxes for aerospace and general computing
- VisualCommander data acquisition and visualization app
- MatrixLib C++ implementation of 1D and 2D matrices
- C++ simulation and control frameworks
- iPhone apps
- Web services
PSS Energy Systems encompasses both terrestrial and space energy production applications, including home solar/battery backup systems and fusion propulsion. We participated in DARPA’s first 100 year StarShip Symposium with our design for a fusion-powered rocket engine, which utilizes a unique direct drive fusion configuration that we have licensed from the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab.