We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented person able to combine the responsibilities of financial manager and coordinator of back office operations, working part time (16-20 hours/week).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- financial planning and budgeting;
- accounting and bookkeeping;
- customer invoicing and cash management;
- HR record keeping and benefits management;
- coordinating payroll working with an external service provider;
- managing office facilities.
A candidate must have financial education and a proven record of at least 3 years independently performing on a job with similar responsibilities, possession of skills in QuickBooks or a similar financial package along with MS Office. Excellent communication skills are anticipated.